It’s important to keep your inner child alive though. Life is worth living when you make things simple and realize that living isn’t a struggle to “do” but to “be”.
I remember when I use to be afraid of growing up…
shit I still am.
I should be getting a cable for my charger at 7 eleven but I’m more concerned with how much store credit I’ll get with AC 1 & 2 in order to cop Afro Samurai the game.
- y’all play that shit too fucking much
- that song nasty cuz shes talking bout jay z
- i hate the way she says surfboard
- that song nasty as hell cuz she talking bout jay z ugly ass
- everytime that song is played you can hear a black gay man “YAAAS” from a distance
somebody should make this a skit
Hell ya. A skit for real.
if y’all making a skit i’ma need 9000000 Yen as a sign off
I can’t wait till they ask me : “what genre is this?” :)
To live is to be able.